3/08/2011

How incentives backfire

Recently I had a post about what might go wrong with Saudi Arabia bribing people not to riot against the government. Well, here is a strange example of how such bribes can be counterproductive.

And although Paris Hilton told us in 2009 that she would never get breast implants out of a fear of needles, a decade before that Strauss claims to have met the then18-year-old party princess (prior to her days in the limelight) and she allegedly told him quite a different story.
“I had a breast job when I was 14, but my mother made me take them out,” Hilton apparently told Strauss, according to the book. “I’m thinking about posing for Playboy. They love famous people’s kids. And the only reason I’d do it is because when my dad finds out, he’ll pay me double the money not to do it.” . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home