10/10/2012

Democratic Businessman Steve Wynn, CEO of Wynn Resorts, again blasts Obama

Wynn might have been a loyal Democrat for many years, but he is holding nothing back in going after Obama (italics added).  From Real Clear Politics:
WYNN: I've created about 250,000 direct and indirect jobs according to the state of Nevada's measurement. If the number is 250,000, that's exactly 250,000 more than this president, who I'll be damned if I want to have him lecture me about small business and jobs. I'm a job creator. Guys like me are job creators and we don't like having a bulls-eye painted on our back.  
The president is trying to put himself between me and my employees. By class warfare, by deprecating and calling a group that makes money 'billionaires and millionaires who don't pay their share.' I gave 120% of my salary and bonus away last year to charities, as I do most years. I can't stand the idea of being demagogued, that is put down by a president who has never created any jobs and who doesn't even understand how the economy works. . . .
UPDATE: Wynn has continued to speak out on Obama.  CNSNews has this:
I’m afraid of the president,” said Wynn.  “I have no idea what goofy idea, what crazy, anti-business program this administration will come up. I have no idea. And I have to tell you, Jon, that every business guy I know in the country is frightened of Barack Obama and the way he thinks.” . . .
CNBC has this:
"They're noticing in their homes...that their paychecks are shrinking in real time because of government irresponsibility and the management of this deficit," Wynn added. "It's killing the living standard of my employees, and that immediately affects their attitude at work." . . . 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home